Calgary Transit offers a variety of ways to get around the city. Here is everything that you need to know about transit in Calgary.
The city offers a variety of fare payment options like - cash, tickets, day passes, or monthly passes.
The CTrain travels downtown along 7 Avenue between City Hall and West/Kerby Stations. The Kerby station is near our main office. This stretch of the CTrain system is in the free fare zone. This means that you can hop on for free when travelling along 7 Avenue. Make sure you purchase your fare if you’re travelling outside of downtown.
Bus Arrival Times
1. Teleride is a phone system that you can call to get scheduled bus arrivals times. Call 403-974-4000.
2. Teletext is a text message service that texts you scheduled bus arrival information. Text 74000 with your stop & route number.
3. Download the Calgary Transit App.
Service & Route Information
1. Follow @calgarytransit on Twitter.
2. Advanced passenger information signs at all CTrain stations provide next train arrivals in real-time, as well as other service information.
3. Call 403-262-1000 to speak with a call centre representative to help you plan a trip & get service information.
For more information, visit calgarytransit.com